Friday, May 25, 2018 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Elizabeth Seton Center, 1900 Pioneer Avenue in Pittsburgh 15226
Caregivers are being offered six sessions on Fridays from 1 - 3 p.m. from May 4 - June 8, 2018 at Elizabeth Seton Center, 1900 Pioneer Avenue in Pittsburgh 15226
- Session 1 - Taking Care of You
- Session 2 - Identifying and Reducing Personal Stress
- Session 3 - Communicating Feelings, Needs and Concerns
- Session 4 - Communicating in Challenging Situations
- Session 5 - Learning from Our Emotions
- Session 6 - Mastering Caregiving Decisions
Classes are free, but registration is required. For questions or to register, call Brenda at 412.350.4996 or email@example.com.
Click here for the Family Resource Guide.