Friday, July 6, 2018 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Plum Senior Center, 499 Center New Texas Road, Pittsburgh 15239
Caregivers are being offered six sessions on Fridays from 1 - 3 p.m. from June 22 - July 27, 2018 at Plum Senior Center, 499 Center New Texas Road, Pittsburgh 15239
- Session 1 - Taking Care of You
- Session 2 - Identifying and Reducing Personal Stress
- Session 3 - Communicating Feelings, Needs and Concerns
- Session 4 - Communicating in Challenging Situations
- Session 5 - Learning From Our Emotions
- Session 6 - Mastering Caregiving Decisions
Classes are free, but registration is required. For questions or to register, call Brenda at 412.350.4996 or email@example.com.
Click here for the Family Resource Guide.